Saturday, January 13, 2007

[Fashion Design] And I want to place these numbers in context.

macabre
I would advise you that the current status of that is that we do not have a written proposal from the Department of Interior. Let me just back up to what my colleague did at the beginning.
I get the Healthcare Commission recommendations, the bulk of them, right after you guys leave town.
And that is, let's start with the one in Casper and then in future years we will look to add to it.
And it is my belief that the community colleges have a great role in this state and a role that needs to be particularly expanded in the concept of work force training.
Maybe I'm not that confident.
Billions of dollars will be needed to become less dependent on oil and to speed development of more energy efficient technologies and renewable energy resources.
We arrived at that number based on what they said they thought could be bid out and successfully deployed before the end of the biennium. And I hope that you will pass that bill and that we can have the grandest signing ceremony that we've been waiting five or six years to get done.
And that's the kind of thing you're going to need to see.
If I was doing it, I would do a one strike and you're out bill. And I don't know anyone in this state who doesn't believe that we need more treatment.
They should be the primary delivery entity for that.
Now is the time to restructure state government.
" I would argue the problem with that theory is that it negates the fact that as we grow older, we are dependent upon the success of the next generation. I spoke with the Chief Justice recently and I asked him how many of these he does. We do not want people to think that the enemy simply is going to run away. We intend to keep pressing President Bush to provide it. "Training and Doctrine Command and various Army staffs spearheaded a 13-month study, which carefully assessed the Army's Unmanned Aerial Systems capabilities. It's a two strikes and you're out bill. I want to tell you how much Nancy and I enjoy serving this state. Our founding fathers were very deliberate in setting up a republic wherein each person was guaranteed life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. And our citizens are entitled to every bit as much protection from the State of Wyoming as other states afford to their citizens. A constitutional construct put in place when neither black people nor women could participate in our political system is an outdated construct. We must free ourselves of the shackles that come with limiting our sights to simply whatever fits into the old notion of "the way things have always been done.


--
Posted by Hong Xiaowan to Fashion Design at 1/13/2007 01:37:14 PM

No comments:

Blog Archive