Monday, December 25, 2006

[Fashion Design] INFO) On Charles Taylor trial in the Hague

Dear Partner,
Sorry for the inconviniency this may occour to you but I know that it  will not be a surprise to you  as you may know about the arrest of former Liberian President Mr Charles Gbangah Taylor in Nigeria. I`m Mr Alex Taylor II, the first son of  Mr  Charles Taylor who  lives and reside  in the US for most of my life time ,During his time of going to exile in Nigeria ,My father made a deposit of 22m US dollar to a private securite company in Europe and I was the only beneficiary mentioned  in the deposit ,During his exile in Nigeria and on the eve of his failed escape to  Cameroun,
He handed me the document concerning the deposit and warned that I should take good care of it as he don`t know what his fate may be in the near future as is the only source of  fund deposit left for our family ,
Dear Patrner, If I have contaced you is because I want you to be the next beneficiary of this fund as I may not be able to Invest the fund in America and anywhere as you know that the American goverment is monitoring our family activities all over the world and because of our father`s indictment of war crime ,I have deposited all the document concerning the fund to our family Lawyer and will ask him to make the changes once you indicate your willingness to help in the transfer and investment of this fund in your counry of Origin,I hope you will reply quick for an  immidiate discussing with my attoney who is in Cote D`ivoire.I will surely compansate you with 25% for your effort and you will be a part of the share holder of any Investment you make with the fund.You will have every power to negotiate and Invest this fund in any lucrative transaction of your choice ,My Attoney will furnish you with any document you may require in the course of the transation as I may not paticipate directly to this transaction because of the Political situation of our father in the war crime tribunal in Bruxell,Let this transaction be confidential for the reason`s you already knows.
Thanks as I look forward getting your reply soon.
Yours  Sincerely
Alex Taylor II
Nevada  Pal, USA 

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

--
Posted by Hong Xiaowan to Fashion Design at 12/25/2006 07:23:15 AM

No comments:

Blog Archive